The Haverhill Police Department's online crime reporting system allows you to submit a police report immediately and print a copy of the report for free.
If this is an emergency, please call 911.
Please confirm the following to find out if reporting a crime this way is right for you:
- This is not an emergency.
- This incident occurred within the Haverhill city limits.
- There are NO known suspects.
- This did not occur on a state freeway.
If you have been involved in a traffic collision on state highway, you may report that online to the Massachusetts State Police.
If your situation meets all the above criteria, you are ready to file your report. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
Choose your report type in the right column and follow the prompts for reporting.
Upon completion of a report, you will:
- See the words "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a temporary confirmation number, and,
- After your report has been reviewed and approved, a case number and a copy of your police report will be sent to you by email.
- All cases filed using the online crime reporting system will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
WARNING: Filing a false police report is a crime.